music.dictator.monday. #2




Music.Dictator.Monday. #2 and international world women day, so who would be a better Dj than the one and only Lil' Gada Fi! What a freak behind the decks and his outfits are always top notch!

















Update:
google/blogger keep sending me DMCA takedown notifications...so i will figure out a new way, guess I'm going for a own url or something... so long you have to look on hypem for the music... cheers!

Class Actress - Let Me Take You Out

Jessica 6 - Fun Girl

Teenagers In Tokyo - Peter Pan

Jamaica - I Think I Like U 2
Immaculate Machine_- Dear_Confessor
Terry Poison – Comme Ci Comme Ca (Twelves Remix)
Late Of The Pier – Best In The Class
Zion I - Coastin Feat K Flay Johnny Foreigner - Salt, Peppa And Spinderella
Cassette Kids – Lying Around
Mates of State - My Only Offer
Bad Veins – Gold And Warm