music.dictator.monday #1



Yes. decided to start some categories, how boring, I know. Here's the first.
The music.dictator.monday. I will randomly post good music I discovered the week before, brought to you by yours truly dic(k)tators.
No insubordination! When he says listen to it, you listen to it!


Starting with the most disturbing musicvideo I've seen in a while:

Update:
google/blogger keep sending me DMCA takedown notifications...so i will figure out a new way, guess I'm going for a own url or something... so long you have to look on hypem for the music... cheers!

Liars - Scissor

Don't get disturbed by the acoustic version here
Phantogram – “When I’m Small”


Theophilus London - Humdrum Town

Fyfe Dangerfield - When You Walk Into the Room
Europe In Color - Cold Reaction
Damian Marley and Nas - As We Enter
The Dirty Secrets - 5 Feet Of Snow (Miami Horror Remix)
Two Doors Cinema Club - Undercover Martyn
Skybox - In a Dream
The Morning Benders – Waiting For A War
Deadbots - Much Better
Deadbots - Much Better (SymbolOne RMX)