music.dictator.monday #4


This week's music dictator comes like an invasion, with tons of music for everyone in the republic!
So sit, listen and learn or get clubbed like a seal by Kid Castro a.k.a DJ C-Astro.





Update:
google/blogger keep sending me DMCA takedown notifications...so i will figure out a new way, guess I'm going for a own url or something... so long you have to look on hypem for the music... cheers!







Stromae - Alors On Danse

more for the summer vibe of the vid, Summer Camp - Ghost Train

We are Wolves - Blue


Late Of The Pier - Best In The Class

Robyn- No Hassle and Fembot !!! Songs of the week.
Efterklang – Modern Drift
Jamie T – Chaka Demus and all others...
The Bundles - Pirates Declare War
Codeine Velvet Club - Vanity Kills
Frightened Rabbit - Swim Until You Can’t See Land
Orange Juice – Blue Boy
Penguin Prison – The Worse It Gets
Nujabes – Feather feat. Cise Starr & Akin from CYNE R.I.P.
Club 8 - Western Hospitality
Rox - My Baby Left MeDutch Uncles – Takeover

for friday nights use only:
Operator Please - Logic (Like Woah! Mix) !!!
Florence And The Machine - Drumming Song (Boy 8-Bit Remix)
Birk Storm – I Even Got My Own Feet (YY King Remix)
Fenech-Soler - Stop And Stare (Reset Remix)
drving home totally hammered, sitting in the subay: Jean Ferrat – C’est beau la vie





_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
*disclaim everything, not anything is uplaoded by me or even hosted on my blog. I have no responsability for any links. So cool your fucking jets!