this.is.avthentic.

I have no idea how new this site is to most of you, for me it is like a hidden pearl in my bookmarks, which I rediscovered. Great pictures! In any case the combo of pictures with graffiti and surfing is great for me. avthentic.com

fires_pola.jpg picture by endoftheleash clo2.jpg picture by endoftheleashstefkempf.png picture by endoftheleashE.jpg picture by endoftheleash 6344_09A.jpg picture by endoftheleash photo_brule_1.png picture by endoftheleash06A-1.jpg picture by endoftheleash sc001d82e9.jpg picture by endoftheleash londres7.jpg picture by endoftheleash

The mind behind these pictures is the frenchman Rudy Jaques. Living in Paris, but deep-rooted to his home the Island of Oléron, the second biggest Island of France located in the Charente-Maritime département.
More on him: Twitter Interview Vimeo