music.dictator.special.

musicdictatorspecial2

He's back from the exile! The Music.Dictator. just stopped by to say hello to his folks. This time It’s DJ Mo’ Butu dropping fresh tunes from all over the world. And wow, quite a bunch! “I just wanted to put together some songs I've been listing to lately, some are brand new, some older. I have already 156 Songs in my july playlist, not that easy to just pick a few I like. So here is my mix from june/july.” Mo’ Beats - Mo’ Butu!




__________________________________

This time it's a bit tricky to download the songs because blogger kicked me in the nutz for my last Music.Dictator.Monday. I just can link the site NOT the direct link. So check for which song your are looking for before opening it.

Phil Ade - The Letter
Holy Hail - Feels Like Forever
Lights On - Red Lights Flashing
King Khan and The Shrines – No Regrets
Eli Escobar feat. Amanda Blank - Love Thing Part 3
Orgone - It's Time Tonight
The Meligrove Band - Halflight
Little Majorette, "Bite The Bullet (Le Prix Remix)
Xuman - Panic (DJ Version)
Pains of Being Pure at Heart - Say No To Love
Johnossi – Execution Song
Young Rebel Set – If I Was
Hoodie Allen -You Are No Robot
Jenny and Johnny - Scissor Runner
Funeral Party – NYC Moves To The Sound Of LA
L’egojazz – Ovatime
Big Boi - General Patton
japandroids - wet hair
The Naked And Famous - Young Blood
Sallie Ford & the Sound Outside - Danger

I Blame Coco – Self Machine


Donnis - Yup (prod. Needlz)
Steel Train – You and I Undercover
Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin - Sink / Let it Sway
Oh No Ono - Internet Warrior
Yawn - Kind Of Guy
Shout Out Louds - Show Me Something New
The Radio Dept – Heavens On Fire
Minitel Rose - So You
Grum – Can’t Shake This Feeling
Grum - Through the Night
MNDR – C.L.U.B
MNDR- Fade to Black
Marathon - Tennis
David Vandervelde – Learn How to Hang

++ REMIX ++
Cocknbullkid – Cocknbullkid (Twenties Remix)
N.E.R.D. - Hot-N-Fun (Yeasayer Remix)
The Drums – Let’s Go Suring (Raveonetts Remix)
Breakbot – Baby I’m Yours (Aeroplane Remix)
Killa Kela – Everyday (Allen Walker Remix)
Roisin Murphy – Momma’s Place (Beaumont Remix)
Gregory and the Hawk- Boats and Birds (Protohype Remix)
Kele - Tenderoni (Jungle Fiction Remix)

HEALTH - Die Slow (Tobacco RMX)
Groove Armada – I Won’t Kneel (Beaumont Remix)
Showgirls – Foolin’ Around (Hypnolove Remix)
Rusko – Hold On (Sub Focus Remix)

>>> Get all remixes in one here

++ BANGERS ++

Treasure Fingers – What Am I Supposed To Do
Hervé Vs. Kidda - Under The Sun (Hervé 'Ain't No Sunshine Mix)
Debbie Harry – Rush Rush (Dashiki Johnson Remix)
Louis La Roche - Sunshine Hotel
Agent 86-Pick Up The Party

DJ Fresh – Gold Dust (Flux Pavillion Remix)


MyKill – Flashback
Give it up feat. Pharrell (TOFC Remix) - Twista
Arabesque – In The Heat Of Disco Night
Louis La Roche - Missing You (Feat. Ad-Apt)
Ali Love - Love In Darkness
Cullen – Easily Impressed (Calling In Sick remix)
Mighty Mouse – Song For Ellen

Yours truly Music Dictator