jack.and.gabe.

Jack and Gabe
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea...
+++ Update: Vid has to be reedit, so long here are my personal favs from Gabe. Stick around! +++


I hope everyone has a person with one you share some congeniality or however you like to call it. Something like, if you meet each other again after a long time you need just seconds to be back on the old status. Or you know that it's going to be a hell of a time when you team up for a trip, weekend, no matter what. Or you boost each others creativity like you've downloaded a warhol-banksy-justice app for your brain! Now, I don't know if that's what happened when Gabe and Jack made this rad piece. But I know, when two humans with really cool blogs decide to do something together, good things will happen. More of this guys!

Jack Lynch X Gabe Roxburgh

A Kid Called Jack and I Make Films